The abstract submission for the conference is only possible via the corresponding online submission platform (opening: October 31, 2016).
Post deadline abstract submission open
Author Notification: May 31, 2017
Please carefully read the instructions below before submitting your abstract.
To submit your abstract click here
Please adhere to the following guidelines for abstracts:
- The conference language is English.
- The abstract text should not exceed 2500 characters (body of the abstract, including blanks).
- A maximum of two figures can be included.
- Please ensure the complete listing and order of all (co-)authors, correct formatting and grammar. Changes are not possible anymore after the deadline.
List of Topics:
- 01 - Design and Synthesis
- 02 - Self-Assembly
- 03 - Single Molecules Electronics
- 04 - Interfaces
- 05 - Bioelectronics
- 06 - Graphene and 2D Materials
- 07 - Charge Transport
- 08 - On Surface Synthesis
- 09 - Molecular Machines
- 10 - Photophysics
- 11 - Lighting and Photonics
- 12 - Spintronics
- 13 - Others